MySirenum, an app built for employees and managers using the Sirenum Workforce Management System.
Putting you in control of your work-life schedule.
What You Will Learn
- How to download and install MySirenum onto a mobile device
- Log into MySirenum
- View and manage your current/future Shifts
- Start and finish your current Shift
- Raise availability/unavailability requests
- When to contact your agency
Using your mobile device, MySirenum allows you to:
Confirm, start, and end your shift
View future and past shifts
Set your availability/unavailability
Accept or decline job offerings
MySirenum is available on all major mobile platforms and is the most powerful and flexible staff management app on the planet.
What versions of Android and iOS are supported?
Android: from 4.4 onwards – we do not support 4.1/4.2/4.3
iOS: from iOS 9 onwards
Are there any makes of phones not supported?
We only support Android and iOS, not Windows Phone or any other OS
I am having trouble logging into MySirenum, who do I contact?
Please contact your agency who can support you
- MySirenum – Course Introduction
- MySirenum – Installing the App
- MySirenum – Logging Into the App
- MySirenum – Troubleshooting Logins
- MySirenum – The Main Menu
- MySirenum – The Home Screen
- MySirenum – Shifts Menu
- MySirenum – The Shifts Sub-menu
- MySirenum – Job Offers
- MySirenum – Gross Pay
- MySirenum – Employee Requests
- MySirenum – Settings
- MySirenum – Office Details
- MySirenum – Change Password
- MySirenum – Logout
- MySirenum – Troubleshooting
- MySirenum – Contacting Support