My First Job: A New Blog Series from Sirenum
Here at Sirenum, we are always looking to learn and share about the world of shift workers.
So that’s why we are launching a new initiative to get to the heart of the experience, one that nearly all of us have been through: we are going to tell you about our first jobs.
Not all Sirenumates–what we call our team members–will share their first job stories…but most will. And we’ll share some insights from our clients as well. Of course, we’d love for our readers to join in the fun too, so don’t hesitate to reach out if you’ve got a tale to tell!
So watch this space over the coming weeks and months as we share the highs and lows of our first jobs.
- My First Job: A Car Wash. In Miami. In the Summer.
- My First Job: Big Trouble in Little Kitchens
- My First Job: A Travel Agency Dogsbody
- My First Job: A Newspaper Delivery Boy
- My First Job: Constructing a Work Ethic
- My First Job: Overpriced Burgers, Invaluable Experience
- My First Job(s): Getting Inspired to Fight for a Better Future