We are looking for a Marketing Communications Manager to join our marketing organisation to implement marketing strategies. Your job will be focused on the development of content to market the Sirenum brand. You will have a unique opportunity to grow your marketing skills in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
Some of the areas where you will focus on or contribute to include the following:
Content and Collateral: Lead content development and manage delivery plans including a content calendar. Work with our outside agencies to optimise our SEO objectives and analyse performance using platforms such as Google Analytics.
Social Media: Develop Social Media content ensuring synergy with other marketing areas so that has best practice representation throughout business social media channels. Drive innovative use of social media into the Gold-Vision marketing product suite.
Marketing Campaigns and Lead Generation: Design marketing campaigns to provide prospects that match our target customer profile and enable achievement of lead and new customer plans.
Events: Develop the Event Plan to identify opportunities to promote the Sirenum brand and reputation via focused sales and marketing events, industry focused events, partnership and networking events.
Customer Communications: Develop the customer communications marketing for Sirenum. Be a key influencer of the design and delivery of the Customer Communications strategy.
You will have:
- Relevant degree and/ or marketing qualifications
- Minimum 3 years marketing experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent writing and social media skills
- Strong IT skills including up to date knowledge of digital marketing technologies
- Experience working with Salesforce
- Good project management and organisational skills.
- Appreciation for creative design and the creative process.
- Motivated with a passion for marketing.