We are looking for an Associate Marketing Communications Manager to join our marketing organisation to implement marketing strategies. Your job will be focused on the development of content to market the Sirenum brand. You will have a unique opportunity to grow your marketing skills in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
Some of the areas where you will focus on or contribute to include the following:
Content and Collateral: Lead content development and manage delivery plans including a content calendar. Work with our outside agencies to optimise our SEO objectives and analyse performance using platforms such as Google Analytics.
Social Media: Develop Social Media content ensuring synergy with other marketing areas so that has best practice representation throughout business social media channels. Drive innovative use of social media into the Gold-Vision marketing product suite.
Marketing Campaigns and Lead Generation: Design marketing campaigns to provide prospects that match our target customer profile and enable achievement of lead and new customer plans.
Events: Develop the Event Plan to identify opportunities to promote the Sirenum brand and reputation via focused sales and marketing events, industry focused events, partnership and networking events.
Customer Communications: Develop the customer communications marketing for Sirenum. Be a key influencer of the design and delivery of the Customer Communications strategy.
You will have:
- Relevant degree and/ or marketing qualifications
- 2-3 years relevant marketing experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent writing and social media skills
- Strong IT skills including up to date knowledge of digital marketing technologies
- Experience working with Salesforce
- Good project management and organisational skills.
- Appreciation for creative design and the creative process.
- Thoughtful and passionate about marketing.