Sirenum is currently looking for a Lead Software Engineer to develop great software for a growing start-up company that is creating the future of the temporary workforce. This particular role will give you the chance to work on one of the most exciting Salesforce.com projects and will allow you to learn and create continuously.
As a Lead Software Engineer, you will assist in the architecture of the Sirenum software platform, managing design and code reviews and solving key challenges encountered during the development process.
Sirenum is a pioneer in workforce management software, having developed the workforce management solution fit for the 21st dynamic workforce. We combine back and front office solutions and disrupt existing HR process and conventions. We have already won the trust of the world’s largest recruitment companies and are growing rapidly.
- Brainstorming a task to fully understand the business requirements and the technical challenges
- Manage design and code reviews
- Solve challenges that are found during the development process
- Deal with complex L3 support calls.
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field with excellent academic credentials
- Salesforce.com Certifications (this is preferable but not essential)
- Experience in High Technology, IT, or related Enterprise Computing required
- Minimum four (4) years of experience in software development
- Strong software development and architecture experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exposure to Apex and Visualforce