Sirenum is currently looking for an Implementation Consultant to develop great consulting skills for a growing start-up company. This particular role will give you the chance to work on one of the most exciting Salesforce.com projects as well as enhancing your Salesforce.com skill set and adding to your Salesforce.com Certifications.
As an implementation consultant, you are the first person for Sirenum’s vis-à-vis our clients and users. You see to successful implementation, integration and adoption of Sirenum for Clients. You are responsible for planning, managing, defining, prioritising, and driving the execution of a particular client’s needs. You will be expected to work in our London office 1-2 days of the week and the rest can be remotely based.
Sirenum is a pioneer in workforce management software, having developed the workforce management solution fit for the 21st dynamic workforce. We combine back and front office solutions and disrupt existing HR process and conventions. We have already won the trust of the world’s largest recruitment companies and are growing rapidly.
- Plan an implementation process
- Regularly meet clients to make sure implementation and adoption is going smoothly
- Adapt product design and features as needed
- Recommend and help prioritise future product development
- Supervise / create training material (written, audio, video)
- Engage clients to understand their needs
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field with excellent academic credentials
- Salesforce.com Certifications (this is preferable but not essential)
- Experience in High Technology, IT, or related Enterprise Computing required
- Strong consulting / partner network background
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Preference for Excellent Salesforce.com Configuration skills
- Exposure to Apex and Visualforce
- Proven client and customer facing